Movies Are Real - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
this is honestly so pathetic it went from a very solid 8/10 with a strong premise and striking art style to a 3 or 4/10. how am i supposed to be happy about mc succeeding if it hasn't been shown that he earned it? at least with the other films, he's actually going through the pain and suffering of the setting as he is being immersed. he is under the threat of death, forced in harrowing situations which are real to him, that is reason enough to want to root for him. here? he's just getting jacked off for having a supernatural ability that asspulls him into being good at literally every skill forever with no work needed. imo montages actively ruin this premise in its entirety

he went from a relatively obscure actor to a household name and somehow a national heartthrob (with those looks? lmao) in like half a chapter's time, that's not how you do series about professions like this where fame is the reward of each arc. 'to be an actor' is just better in every way at this point, just wish this series remained on hiatus for eternity. message me if this gets a facelift, i'm out

Users who are viewing this thread