Moving In with a Crossdressing Girl After a Breakup - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
call-out-shout-out.gif

Dex-chan lover
That guy was a fucking idiot to leave all of that. Where is my GF that does all of that for me lol.
I would love a follow up on this one see if she is really straight or just dense AF.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's so romantic, a lesbian dressing up to look like a guy to get the attention of her straight friend. The next step, she's going to change her gender et become a real guy.
Going to that extent for someone who will never choose you over her sexual orientation. And if they eventually end together, she's only going to be a placeholder until her next boyfriend. If her straight friend was into girls, she would have gone out with her if she confessed. But changing your looks to look more like a guy and get her attention, it's pitiful. If her only criterion to go out with someone it's their looks, it's not surprising that she ends up with douchebags. She will eventually learn that looks in a relationship is pretty useless.
This kind of work who show lesbian going through hardship or bad choices just to going out with a straight girl are just pitiful. Now she looks like a guy, but when she will dress up more feminine, what's going to happen ? I'm pretty sure her friend will reminder her that she was more handsome when she was more boyish, because she's fucking straight.

Users who are viewing this thread