Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage Again

Is there still an epilogue as a volume extra or something? That ending felt quite underwhelming compared to the absolute craziness of everything else, left way too much open...

Dex-chan lover
only thing I was expecting... him getting buff af.
bur before she kinda looked thicc until she pulled that kick

Dex-chan lover
Image 11, in the first panel's first bubble, "have been" and "feels" in your original don't match tense. Looking at the raw and using my cruddy Japanese, I believe it should be something like "even if there are times in my life that feel as happy and beautiful as a dream."

Thanks for your work on this series.

I think the author must stick to his idea after all,

At the end this manga is his, while it was okay to hear other people opinions, the decision is his to make.

I feel this manga is really good until volume 3, volume 4-8 its not really good, but vol 9-10 its okay for me, the end is good too.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, at least Bantarou become a chad in the end. It's all good to me.

So the ending: mozaya separate with her guardians and her old life, miku become famous researcher ,bantarou brother was healed. Bantarou become a handsome dude

Well, that kinda sucked. Did this get axed? Felt rather sudden and rushed right there, lots of loose ends and characters just kinda left hanging. Hrm.

Contributor
Didn't get as much as I'd like at the end, but even so I feel satisfied.
This never really was a series that showed everything haha

We made it boys, we finally reached the finish line. I'm a bit sad that bantarou and mozuya never get together but I guess that was a reach. Although a good number of side characters never gota resolution I do think that the fact that mozuya and her foster family are still together is a good enough ending for me. It sort feels like the plot got derailed after the summer festival arc but it was still a good ride.

Users who are viewing this thread