MPD Psycho - Vol. 14 Ch. 89 - Dream of Life

the further in the more questions .

If this Lucy isnt her father than what did she manipulate the actual Lucy to do ? The terrorist acts? Or is the info Shimizu got his hands on wrong , and the real Lucy was actually someone important.
If it was no one important then it must be just a figure to easily condition people into a certain mind set.

What does her last phrase mean ? Lucy is resting inside her head till the next experience ? Not familiar with "in the offing"

Fed-Kun's army
@yummyjks I wasn’t sure how to translate the “offing” part but it was basically “In wait for the next experiment”

@Angibot i see , thanks man . i had some french classes some years ago but it was only basic stuff so i wouldnt understand it very well if i went for it. Why did you decide to pick this manga up if you didnt read it before ?

Fed-Kun's army
@yummyjks some guy asked me on /a/ a month or so ago, I can read french and I don’t have a busy schedule IRL so why not.
I also like to think that this way of thinking has a 0.00001% of influencing someone that could translate a manga I want to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@yummyjks I don't have any I want to read that's not translated, it was just an example, all the things I wanted to read are getting translated nowadays so it's pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread