Mr. Clice - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Miami Flight 2001 - Part 2

Seems like this chapter isn't the right one. You guys accidentally reuploaded the last chapter or something.

Seems like this chapter isn't the right one. You guys accidentally reuploaded the last chapter or something.
Sry for the late reply! I've checked the chapters and didn't seem to find the problem. However, I'm guessing that you're reading Jamming Scans & co. translation uploaded by vigorousjammer. They seem to order volume 3 contents by 10a, 10b, and so on (considering volume 3 is indeed 1 giant chapter). Whereas I divided them into chapter 10, 11, and so on until 14.

Sry for the late reply! I've checked the chapters and didn't seem to find the problem. However, I'm guessing that you're reading Jamming Scans & co. translation uploaded by vigorousjammer. They seem to order volume 3 contents by 10a, 10b, and so on (considering volume 3 is indeed 1 giant chapter). Whereas I divided them into chapter 10, 11, and so on until 14.
I think they are referring to the fact that this chapter is supposed to be "Miami Flight 2001 - part 2" but just has the pages from "Miami Flight 2001 - part 1."

I think they are referring to the fact that this chapter is supposed to be "Miami Flight 2001 - part 2" but just has the pages from "Miami Flight 2001 - part 1."
Even now? I tried reopening my chapters and I'm pretty sure it got the content for Miami Flight 2001 part 2.

image ru

Users who are viewing this thread