Mr. Villain Husband, the One You Should Be Obsessing With Is Over There - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I really like that this chapter explains why shes so indecisive even though clearly shes attracted to the ML. I was thinking that she should just embrace the ML's crazy but ig now her indecisiveness is valid. Still hope that she embrace the crazy tho.

Meo

Double-page supporter
I know the ML is in love with her and won't kill her.

But she really feels like someone with Stockholm Syndrome. It's not like overnight he turned into a good/kind person, he's only nice to her NOW. Dude gave her what's equivalent to PCP, forced to her play in a murder game (even if that's written like some rite passage). I don't think a normal person should just "forget" that.

Although manhwa logic it's fine, since he treats her well, even if everyone is faceless ants.

I'm also glad there's no tragic backstory/justification of his cray-cray actions.

Dex-chan lover
Despite his change, i still don't like him. Imagine having to watch what you say and do all the time to avoid getting killed :shamihuh:
Also the emperor's attitude with the people of the empire.. must be nice having to follow that kind of emperor :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread