Mr. Villain's Day Off - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Pink and Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
i kinda knew it, and yeah the author wont let the Villain X Pink ship sail. sadly tho...
I actually love the idea of Pink having an unrequited crush on an older dude/sworn enemy. But I definitely ship PinkxBlue. Their relationship gives off a slow burn childhood friends romance to me.

And to those who think they ONLY have a sibling dynamic, hear me out. Pink developed a crush on Mr. Villian because he called her Miss Magical Girl and didn’t judge her for it. Blue probably forsure knows of her love for magical girls (though she doesn’t realize it) and accepts her for it since he chose that specific purse. Also she was the one who originally wanted to have a “friends” dynamic but Blue sister zoned her. 😂 But they were kids then and obviously grew up. I’m not saying they’re going to realize their feelings right away but I’m sure they will down the road. So yeah, I ship it. 🚢 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻

Sorry for the long vent. 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I actually love the idea of Pink having an unrequited crush on an older dude/sworn enemy. But I definitely ship PinkxBlue. Their relationship gives off a slow burn childhood friends romance to me.

And to those who think they ONLY have a sibling dynamic, hear me out. Pink developed a crush on Mr. Villian because he called her Miss Magical Girl and didn’t judge her for it. Blue probably forsure knows of her love for magical girls (though she doesn’t realize it) and accepts her for it since he chose that specific purse. Also she was the one who originally wanted to have a “friends” dynamic but Blue sister zoned her. 😂 But they were kids then and obviously grew up. I’m not saying they’re going to realize their feelings right away but I’m sure they will down the road. So yeah, I ship it. 🚢 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻

Sorry for the long vent. 😅
yeah, Blue is probably one of those "shy about it" kind of troupe and the villain guy is oblivious to the pink girl's admiration or crush if one might say.

in the end its Villain Guy x Panda 👍

Users who are viewing this thread