Mukuchina Miyashita-san no Shikiyoku Channel - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Shooting Day 9

Dex-chan lover
Sorry MC. If you thought riding in with your White Knight Jousting card was going to fix her... I got a news flash for you and a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. :lul:

Things might be a little bit more "normal" now but that's very doubtful honestly... lol

Dex-chan lover
MC Chad's up and let's her know what's what. Honest about being lustful towards her but acknowledges that he wants to get to know her before deciding how they move forward. Even leaves the potential for just being friends on the table.

Dex-chan lover
Ya she wasn't testing him & was actually being serious. For now he's helping her but how long will that last since she's homeless? Thanks for the translations.
well she does probably have some money from the photoshoots

Dex-chan lover
Some of y'all need to go outside.

Anyway, while this is certainly a good outcome, she absolutely cannot be allowed to go home. If this is one of the rare protags with parents present at home, they best just bite the bullet and at least explain she's being abused and needs a place to stay. Letting her go back there at this point is just... no.

Dex-chan lover
MC is stepping into landmine. Who knows what type of baggage she is incurring.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I was saying he deserved to get NTR'd if he didn't dick her down then and there but at least he got some balls

Dex-chan lover
i dont think shes keeping her virginity for long ill b honest. And i have a feelin its not gonna be him who gets her first time if she doenst move houses.

Users who are viewing this thread