Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Dear lord, here it comes.

I liked the pre-serialization one shot but man... The premise just screams another convoluted romance drama where the MC needs to pick in between a few girls. But I'm still gonna bite.

Thanks for translating this!

Dear lord, here it comes.

I liked the pre-serialization one shot but man... The premise just screams another convoluted romance drama where the MC needs to pick in between a few girls. But I'm still gonna bite.

Thanks for translating this!
It either turning into harem of the exact same girl or drama where there’s only one who win and one (or more) who lose (but Atleast you don’t know who is going to win) which do you prefer?

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the serialization!
yess-yes.gif

Finally!! I've been waiting for this serialization since reading the pre-serialization almost a month ago, I'm very interested in the two heroines, especially the alter Sui Miyato who reminds me of Kazusa from Blue Archive (by the way, I also played Blue Archive). They really have a cold but cool nature and seem caring. Cant wait for chapter 2😆

Dex-chan lover
It either turning into harem of the exact same girl or drama where there’s only one who win and one (or more) who lose (but Atleast you don’t know who is going to win) which do you prefer?
I'll actually take the harem this time.

Seeing how far can the author stretch the concept and create as many variations of the heroine, Sui Miyato, as possible would actually make this a very interesting manga. It'd be like The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You made out with Too Many Losing Heroines! and birthed a child who grew up with the Marvel Multiverse. It'd at least be fun that way, even with a whole damn soccer team of multiverse girlfriends.

That or make it a nobody wins manga where the premise eventually evolves into drama and action like in Magical Teacher Negima.

oh now thats an intro chapter baybee! the oneshot was already such a cool concept, and seeing it start like this, oh thats perfect :0

cant wait for ch. 2, this shi goog

Mano, eu já tô sentindo que dessa obra vai vir algo bom. E tbm é legal ver que algumas coisas mudaram da primeira versão, então a história provavelmente vai ter um mistério melhor e mais desenvolvido do que a ideia original

(This comment is written in portuguese brazillian)

Fed-Kun's army
Please please please don't just be another oneshot with great potential that gets ruined for serialization.

Users who are viewing this thread