Munou na Nana - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
wait so the sister is one with shapeshifter powers, then what is Jin's actual powers?

Dex-chan lover
wait so the sister is one with shapeshifter powers, then what is Jin's actual powers?
Telekinesis. We've been shown this multiple times in how he ragdolls his enemies but particularly when Rin taking his form used the telekinesis against Nana when she thought she had "him" cornered after that time the general showed up on the island [chapter 33] where we see her being lifted from the ground and immobilized by the telekinesis and then thrown away
14.webp

Telekinesis. We've been shown this multiple times in how he ragdolls his enemies but particularly when Rin taking his form used the telekinesis against Nana when she thought she had "him" cornered after that time the general showed up on the island [chapter 33] where we see her being lifted from the ground and immobilized by the telekinesis and then thrown away
14.webp
So how does he have shapeshifting powers?

Dex-chan lover
So how does he have shapeshifting powers?
I'm genuinely asking. Are you not reading this manga? That's the real Tachibana Jin, but the person with shapeshifting powers is only shapeshifting into him and using his powers. You know, the person who this chapter which this comment section is about.

This isn't even information you could've forgotten from chapters ago, this chapter we're at right now specifically talks about how Onodera Rin is a shapeshifter who can and had been using the form of Jin to avoid people knowing who she really was

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely asking. Are you not reading this manga? That's the real Tachibana Jin, but the person with shapeshifting powers is only shapeshifting into him and using his powers. You know, the person who this chapter which this comment section is about.

This isn't even information you could've forgotten from chapters ago, this chapter we're at right now specifically talks about how Onodera Rin is a shapeshifter who can and had been using the form of Jin to avoid people knowing who she really was
I see there are people with the reading comprehension curse everywhere. Seriously how? Now the people on Reddit actually seem possible. I also want to know if they're really just not reading or what.

Dex-chan lover
ok now that we have all this info this is how thing went out,
Rin and Jin live together, then something really bad happens to Jin so he falls into a Coma and Rin hides him so the militia doesn't find them... and are the only survivors inside the island

0041-032.png

Some time later
Nana and all her classmates came to the island, Nana starts killing her classmates and has a change of heart with michiru, then meets the fake Jin and shows in reality his power is shape-shift and how he can use every talent (but works only if they are alive)

0018-035.png

So We have confirmation that Rin all this time was in the island something triggered her ability to evolve (maybe it happened when Jin was put into a coma, it seems abilities evolve when the person is put under great stress of "a close relationship", like very close friends, family or lovers).
So the talented she transformed she could also use their full abilities and we saw it also when the militia came to the island she transformed into a butterfly

0032-011.png

So I hope this explains how thing went, we will see soon how Jin was on a comatose and how Rin ability evolved much like Nanao into full erase even erasing body functions or perception (so people could not see him)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I see there are people with the reading comprehension curse everywhere. Seriously how? Now the people on Reddit actually seem possible. I also want to know if they're really just not reading or what.
people tend to forget the plot of stories
when we read a lot of stories... you kind of forget a lot of details, in my case mostly names, you can't keep up with all the stories (games, novels, comics, manga, etc) out there & it certainly doesn't help when these stories take their sweet time to update...

People forget things, a lot... no one I know can remember every minute detail of every possible work it's impossible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread