Munou na Nana - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Healing

He already connected one murder isn't it obvious the murder would try to make it look like they were a victim? Maybe i've watched too many films but this seems pretty simple to put together.

@fathermurphy You've watch all the moment that happened, ofc it's so easy to you to guess the bad guy. Just imagine i'm the writer of the scenario and you one of my character. You're doing your own in somewhere else place all the time and suddenly one of your friend gone missing after win a competition and befriend with a cute girl, after that another one of your friend gone missing too after getting closer with that girl, after that the girl got stabbed in the back after protecting the one that get bullied.
Are you still suspect that girl? Or there is another suspects with another motive like jeaolusy?

Dex-chan lover
@luigiymario2 the ability nullification guy also shouldn't be capable of 10 million deaths either. Unless they're considering that he would browbeat all other talenteds into following him.

She might become an strong support that heals the stronger enemy ability users, thus inflicting estimated 1,5m more deaths.
Same as the ability nullification user. He might nullify allied humanity ability users making their combat forces weaker.

It all depends on how you use it. Be a bit more imaginative.

but aren't all the ability users the talents? isn't that the whole setting and plot, that all the talented ones with abilities are grouped on this island? Why would the nullifier cause more death?

I would laugh really hard if the twist is that the "casualties" are actually people saved and this idiot was manipulated.
How do you kill people with healing?
Does she overheal?

Manga tries to make mc seem like they have galaxy brain, but tbh it's kind of a 0 IQ play with her only thinking one step ahead. Also it seems like mc is being manipulated hard.

Group Leader
I think the problem Talents introduce is scarcity. This girl can heal any wound, but let's extrapolate and say she can recover the "health" of any individual. Now, how many very important people in the world would want such power to their beck and call? How many old billionaires wouldn't want this power to recover their youth or survive a cancer or disease? In the middle of this pandemic, how valuable would be a girl who possess a power that, even if you are infected with a brand new virus, she could guarantee you would recover?

Another thing: she can recover her health by licking herself. If she could evolve the power to simply have healing-potion-like saliva, she could effectively become immortal, recovering herself from old age, tumors, failing organs.... An immortal being, capable of solving any incurable injury, in time able to create a society of immortal beings like her... That's, that's when the puppy gets scary.

Everyone here complaining about the logic with killing the healer girl. How about Nanao? There is quite literally zero justification for having killed him. His ability is not only completely useless against regular humans, it is also a massive asset against "Talented" individuals, to such an extent that killing him off actually makes zero sense in the world the characters are in.

In the first place, using Nana to kill these students is already a terrible idea. She can hide a few of the kills before she is suspected maybe, but does she really expect nobody to notice when 75% of the class is gone, and all the people who gravitate towards her go missing? I really struggle to see how this is the most efficient method. In the first place, the government could have just replaced nana with a firing squad and killed off most of them before they even started to comprehend their situation.

This manga is fucking stupid. I'm still gonna finish reading it tho

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the girl was immortal, but she isn't if that's how her powers work. Her kill count would manifest through the talented she's healed (that's how I understand it).

Dex-chan lover
I need an explanation for how the casualty count is calculated. Is it an algorithm or an actual prophecy?

Double-page supporter
I swear, isn't Looseboy the guy that made some really popular visual novels, or am I tripping?

Dex-chan lover
"Talent is being intelligent" Uses 1 IQ move to slash herself to make her even more suspicious, instead of doing nothing, which would make it less obvious... Same with shovel a grave for the drowned and frozen guy.

@pokefairy Ever played with a random calculator? Thats how it feels like just in millions.

Users who are viewing this thread