Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I'm all ears.
She looks too good in that impromptu haircut (sorry fans of Hime-style hair-drills), and if we could just defang her violent sadomasochism without entirely changing her personality, the rape roleplay could go wild in a good way (sorry victims of sexual assault and abuse); she'd also be open to reverse-rape roleplay if you're into that (again, I'm really sorry male victims of sexual assault and abuse by women, your lot in life is tragic and is made even more so by people who find it enviable. I'm not saying this just to cover my ass from people who can't take a sick joke.)

Double-page supporter
She looks too good in that impromptu haircut (sorry fans of Hime-style hair-drills)
To be honest, I could understand up to this part. lol From that point on, you totally lost me.

To be serious though, rape/reverse-rape role play in sex is a thing. But those are not actual rape/reverse-rape. You didn't have to be that careful about the statements.
Still, I don't know how the play was going to get good.

Dex-chan lover
You didn't have to be that careful about the statements.
Still, I don't know how the play was going to get good.
True, you're the only other person that seems to have cared about this manga enough to leave a comment, lol. The roleplay would be better by virtue of how seriously she'd take it, to the point of forgetting that it's just meant to be simulated.

Users who are viewing this thread