Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Sachmimas Warfare 01: STRATEGY MEETING

Dex-chan lover
They have Derrick with them? That means they will find out the culprit behind this man-made catastrophe. The criminal can neither hide nor escape.

Double-page supporter
wow, all that waifus power ...
BTW, that miko might enter harem too ? (Note, she might be as powerful as MC said)

Oh wait, I was looking at the wrong places, he comes up very early in the series, ch. 3.

@givemersspls i dont think they are trying to say its better im pretty sure its along the lines of its a completely different system. Like for instance the magic nullify effect might be doing that by exploting a weakness of western magic but eastern being competely different makeup may not have that weakness.

Another example would be just uses different energies like you wouldnt expect a magic nullify effect to work on ki or something like that soo Eastern magic might just use a completely different energy or in a completely different way

I also would bet the 'Holy' isn't Holy, as in god-like purification that is omnipotent and omniscient, but more like a 'Hack', as in an aimbot in CSGO, if you took that same software and use it another shotting game it would never work. that would also link to the whole hero set up being man made or something, and they are only 'heroes', as in superior to others, when applied to their limited planned scope. or if the 'chess master' is still a 'god', there is a conflict of interest between 'gods', 'heroes' being pawns of a specific god but no heroes if taken the whole picture in consideration.
since the origins of the hero system will be explained eventually, since mc needs to break it to free his childhood sweetheart, we probably will come to understand why the 'holy purification' didn't work even if not explained directly.

@givemersspls They did briefly suggest Eastern and Southern magic was different from Western and Northern magic back in chapter 25 at the end of page 21 though it still seems dumb the way their reasoning for the differences is written.

Also regarding your name, the rss was brought back quietly a while ago but everyone's feed address was changed so you will probably have to re-add it to your reader if you haven't done so already.

@givemersspls "that just doesn't seem like the most obvious reading of it"

For you, maybe. For me, it's the most obvious reading of it. They have different principles, 2 chapters ago the eastern girl even called the western style "magic", so obviously the eastern is not even called magic, it seems to have to do sth with exorcism and strentghtening oneself, i guess it's like sth as in you can see in Twin Stars Exorcist chapters. We will see when the eastern grill will fight.

But hey, i'm not a closet racist who sees racism everywhere, so I wouldnt know.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls - Every single nation's fiction does the same exact thing. Look at every American made action film ever, look at American super hero comics. I list those things because they're what I'm most familiar with, but every nation does it. Stop acting like this is somehow crazy offensive just because it's a Japanese writer doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread