Murim Login - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

What the...F.... So reward aren't given in his inventory (sorry i didn't pay much attention in the early of the story), meaning if some vicious guy where the one to pick it MC would have been fuc.ed... >x>

In my opinion the old man's got a good goal you may think oh antagonist bad protagonist good but his goal is to unite the region's and control it as the old man is an elderly man with stable cultivation id accept him as the ruler of the continent so in my opinion hes not that bad :D

Aggregator gang
What the...F.... So reward aren't given in his inventory (sorry i didn't pay much attention in the early of the story), meaning if some vicious guy where the one to pick it MC would have been fuc.ed... >x>
It was up to now, for example when he cleared the tutorial, his first weapon (the basic spear) went straight into his inventory, same for the clothes as a reward after learning more about his situation back when he was talking to the girl in the brothel, maybe it can't go to his inventory automatically if he's not awake? Or the author changed the rules for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread