Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 1 - Tamura Nana

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, there are no men (men are obsolete or nonexistent) in this world and the way for them to have children is through magic force (just like the recent gay star wars) or growing some magic dick and becoming futa (if they know what dick is in the first place).

Dex-chan lover
Kinda interested in what the true antagonist of the story will be. At the moment we have the second yuri set and their competition and dynamic will likely foil our two protagonists. But I can't see them being a straight up antagonistic force.

A good premise for magic that will no doubt be used for all kinds of steamy scenes. I'm interested to see where it'll lead.

Group Leader
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Be Happy in the Real World Too, Okay? - cleaner, typesetter - project not started
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - typesetter
I Swapped Bodies With a Wicked Witch, but Today I'll Keep Having Fun! - cleaner, typesetter

Dex-chan lover
Author has read "I'm in Love with the Villainess," very wise...
When they said the princess had immense, uncontrollable magic reserves and Tamura couldn't use magic, I immediately realized that Tamura would be able to channel the princess's magic. Such is yuri.
Author is NOT taking it slow, proposal and first kiss in the first chapter. Excellent.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda interested in what the true antagonist of the story will be. At the moment we have the second yuri set and their competition and dynamic will likely foil our two protagonists. But I can't see them being a straight up antagonistic force.

A good premise for magic that will no doubt be used for all kinds of steamy scenes. I'm interested to see where it'll lead.
I would assume the ultimate villain will probably be whatever the Calamity of legends is, like some sort of Demon King perhaps.

Dex-chan lover
Author has read "I'm in Love with the Villainess," very wise...
When they said the princess had immense, uncontrollable magic reserves and Tamura couldn't use magic, I immediately realized that Tamura would be able to channel the princess's magic. Such is yuri.
Author is NOT taking it slow, proposal and first kiss in the first chapter. Excellent.
I mean, did you read their previous work? The mains also kissed pretty early lol.

Users who are viewing this thread