Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
i know it not good but was his sperm that strong? to make a baby in like 1 or 2 night of married.
Well, if his sperm is as strong as the MC...
Actually, even if it's not, it's still one of the least improbable things that happened in this manga. There are, like, 3 days per month where sex is very likely to result in pregnancy. So it's just 1 out of 10 kind of improbable. And not like finding a behemoth in a random field as a newbie tamer.

MD@Home
So his sisters blessing ceremony was only a few days after his and Raina's wedding. So he had a few nights with his wife then left for a year and poof twins!

I don't know about you guys, but this kinda pacing is what I find this manga unique and entertaining since the start, atleast for me. Actually, his kids is so out of nowhere that I find that a pleasant surprise. I do find it little disappointing cuz I just wished it was kinda foreshaddowed in atleast episode 35 that it can be landed as a joke of "goes out to buy milk".

Dex-chan lover
I time skipped the comment section so not sure if this has been posted yet but..

I feel like the time skip time skipped itself, went from 0-100 really fast.

Dex-chan lover
introduce children normally: ❌❌❌

introduce a yandere brocon but only end up as a filler character for MC's children: ✅✅✅✅✅

Dex-chan lover
the dungeon took a couple days, the prison too (probably. maybe he did that in a single day?). that is far from a year :p
it just skipped the traveling in between those areas, we don't actually know how long it took him to travel

Dex-chan lover
When did they get married?!?

Edit: Wait, NVM, that was [way the hell back in Ch35].
They just completely skipped over romantic development.

Also who else heard the "Speed Racer" jump sound effect in their head?
When they jumped the boat over the carriage to ram the wolves?
Thanks for this link because I literally forgot everything apparently. And this arc just ends... with no flair or point, so strange. I enjoy the series but this is concerning.

what about the strong grandpa in the forest? what about the rest of the world? i feel like there's still so much thing left to do, usually they give us a few words on what's happening in the skipped times or make a plan before time skipping like "i'll go to the capital, (4 days later)" but now it just happens, the important people suddenly became another nameless npc, many crucial events left untold and all we can do is question "what happened to the world?" this is a hunger i can't satiate.
i hope it'll get back on track

Dex-chan lover
it just skipped the traveling in between those areas, we don't actually know how long it took him to travel
We do know that he is super speedy though, so we can assuredly say that it is less than a few days no matter the distance. And if it was far enough he would inevitably outrun his own sister (she only had the time she delayed him, to reach that prison in - while travelling much much slower), so must actually be pretty close inbetween.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder about one thing with this all "sister pursuit" arc.
How long has she planned her trip and the fake trail? I know she got a bit of help, but how could she have planned a trip to the prison in order to train with the Assassin Deity... when nobody knows or chooses their class? She embarked on her journey the very same day she got her class reveal, and she evidently had the whole thing planned already. What would she have done had she been granted a magic class or anything similarly non-sneaky? Or did she intend for it anyway because her brother already gave her proof that you can learn skills outside your class?

These noob think this is "axed", when this is exactly the same as in the LN lol

We don't have anymore story for the MC since he's already mastered everything

Dex-chan lover
I presume this adaptation got axed, so the mangaka decided to just make his own ending or skip to the original novel finale.
Is clear from what we read that MC still had to do anything concrete, the author decided to use the not showed parts to forcefully insert the marriage and pregnancy, he himself knows how ridiculous it was and made the MC show surprise to it too.

Users who are viewing this thread