Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Page 8, panel 2 -- Probably supposed to be "we did manage to escape... ...but not without a hefty price" rather than "-now without a hefty price."

Edit: I can't read JP, I just thought it makes more sense that way.
Came back to this after about half a year, what in the world happened?
Sisters-incest kinda go nowhere, MC got kids, and story continue.

This is the first time anyone mention about demon king's invasion, I think, so my guess is as good as yours.
I'm just mad that her age wasn't conveyed through the art.

I completely forgot her character cause it's been like a year or two since the sword training arc, and I thought she was a kid until they started making jokes
Despite her age, she was basically the loli of the trio, so it's not really bad. Looking young is just her thing.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at how close his kids' age are, I think Kid Making also took a year. :korone:
We need to know how many years has passed, because that's the amount of skill sets Arel has learned.
Arel spent a year looking for his sister.(That's what was said in the Novels and this manga as well I think).

The kids are currently age 9 since the ceremony happens in a year when they reach age 10.(Which is in line with the series events happening a year).

The double timeskip was a bit weird, but at least the series became a better class of garbage than it was during that whole searching for his psycho sister arc.

Dex-chan lover
Despite her age, she was basically the loli of the trio, so it's not really bad. Looking young is just her thing.
Was moreso referring/complaining about the art style because in canon, she's seen as old, but that's not conveyed to me.
Best way to do this is to give her Fujinuma Sachiko's lips from Erased.

Edit. If I was dictator over all media, all women over the age of 20 would have her lips

So are they gonna meet isekaid people at some point, because this chapter kinda implied it with the whole summoned heroes thing.
I think I remember something about the summoned heroes being a step or two behind, finding battle sites of their boss rush. Also, this arc is told from the PoV of Ark, whom has had memories of someone whom died on Earth.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah, I have a feeling this might have been influenced more or less by Dragon Quest V, especially the 'having a wife and having OP twins as offsprings' thing.
The timeskips really kind of screwed my head, trying to make sense of how much time were skipped every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving a city that is doing well fall for a couple hostages that are gonna die anyway is beyond stupid.
Not "a couple of hostages", they brought up the one hostage but said that was proof they had breached the civilian shelter. So technically it was "all the non-combatants" (women, children, elderly, that kind of thing), and a significant amount of the fighters were probably spouses, parents or children to those hostages. So for once I'm reasonably forgiving towards them giving up over the hostage situation. (Especially since it was probably apparent it was an even or losing fight already.)

(Forgiving, as opposed to how I feel towards the all too common "I literally only have this one hostage, and you could beat me otherwise, but if you just give up now I'll get more hostages and can do more badness towards y'all".)

Is his wife retarded or...?
She's living with a sword master and magic master in-laws, has nothing to do other than chase her kids around and yet somehow in almost a decade of living there she hasn't learned much of anything useful. Instead she's complaining about how her kids have been trained by hubby with crazy OP skills. Is she just baggage or is there a reason why she hasn't learned to fly, etc? Where was she the entire time they were training? Just wasting away doing household chores?

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't that black magic?"
"Just watch."
"You didn't answer my question--"
"There, now just make sure that he soaks in formaldehyde at least once a month."
"Could you please answer the question?"
"No."
"Okay. Good. Wait, was that 'No, it's not black magic,' or 'No, I won't answer your question?"
"Sorry, can't talk now, got other people to 'heal.'"

Dex-chan lover
Considering it was 1 kid why the feck would they surrendsr with the advantage? Loose more then 1 kid doing it. Also no suprise shes still single, a total retarded annoying cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread