Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 101 - Status Check

Supporter
Segh anime overtook manga but thanks a lot for the translations.
I'm gladly following both, as they focus on different points while telling the same story.
Imo Rudeus and Norn making up was a lot more powerful in the manga. The anime also glanced over Paul initially not believing Rudeus had come and thinking he hallucinates.

Dex-chan lover
Zenith's situation seems real suspicious, if she was trapped in the labyrinth, and the other party saw her, wouldn't she have tried to get out with them or something?

Even aside from this line, the translation was pretty weird grammatically too, missing random words. But yeah, that line was something.
she's sealed in a crystal

Dex-chan lover
paul is for sure going to die and you can't convince me otherwise. i mean unless you've read the novel and can for certain confirm he doesn't die. but for now as a person who hasn't read the novel, everything paul said in that bedroom is a pretty big fucking death flag.
i read the wiki

most likely no because they have planned their trip with so many rations. Having to defend another person and feed them can cause a great burden and be deadly. I imagine they assume she entered of her own accord and even if she explained she was teleported they'd assume she is lying.
how did she survive 6 years without rations? she probably has been eating monsters, that means she can defend herself. so logically she could get out if only she knew the way out, which she could've got by the other adventurers. so yeah either she is staying there of her own volition or something idk. assuming she's still alive that is. or could it be she was abducted? mmm this matter is so suspicious

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, I hope Rudeus is
going to get out all right.

Dex-chan lover
it is weird how much hitogami has helped rudeus, i don't understand their line of thinking but maybe im stuck thinking at a mortals perspective of time.

Edit: To better explain my position. They are clearly setting hitogami up as either THE big bad or at least as a major antagonist. so it baffles me that hitogami has helped the MC so much.

Last edited:
@Omnidex
Translation is kinda rough. What caught my eye the most:
> Page 4 - "After Roxy and Talhand... . So we went to Rapan." - Either should be a single sentence without "so", or "after" should be dropped.
> Page 5 - "They said noticed", "There also"
> Page 6 - "labyrinth's Zenith is"
Also, i'm usually pro-honorific, but seeing "Roxy-shisho" was kinda unusual.

Talking about rations, makes me wonder how Zenith survived in the labyrinth for a year.
Ok, fixed.

Dex-chan lover
They also said something like "let Rudy heal you" but Rudeus doesnt heal :questionblob: idk. What I want to be spoiled about is wth is going on with the dwarf :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm gladly following both, as they focus on different points while telling the same story.
Imo Rudeus and Norn making up was a lot more powerful in the manga. The anime also glanced over Paul initially not believing Rudeus had come and thinking he hallucinates.
I concur. The part where Rudy make-up with Paul was also more powerful in the manga IMHO.

Contributor
They also said something like "let Rudy heal you" but Rudeus doesnt heal :questionblob: idk. What I want to be spoiled about is wth is going on with the dwarf :meguusmug:
I mean, by the wording of that scene alone the dwarf is clearly gay. How much? Maybe we won't know... just let your imagination run wild. Remember he was unfaced every time that Elinase needed to tend her curse with a threesome/foursome/orgy... about the healing part, he knows basic healing magic and has learnt more since he's been in the uni (maybe you don't remember the parts where it's mentioned).

Dex-chan lover
The manga and anime are gonna make me go to the LN very soon.
If you do, start at the beginning. There's enough that both the manga and anime do not cover that makes it worth the read. There's also stuff from ~70 to 76.5 that is only covered in the web novel (but may be included in Redundancy)

Aggregator gang
It’s kinda strange that this manga and the anime have overtaken each other a couple of times already.
Its probably because the manga is monthly.while the anime when it airs goes for a good while and is weekly so covers content much faster especially when we have been getting new seasons and season parts at a pretty good rate

Users who are viewing this thread