Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 87 - Nostalgia and Restlessness

Dex-chan lover
Eris is starting to have a pretty disillusioned face. Who knows the truth, but I imagine Rudeus actually liked how energetic, adventurous, and curious she was, after he won the dere. Just like those of us who liked her character. Of course it was largely due to her immature personality, which pretty much ended when she heard her parents and grandpa died. Still, it would be nice if something of it was left and she didn't turn into a cynical world-hater.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For anyone taking in consideration the Tokyo recruitment notice, DON'T.

Scanlating in Japan of all places is the worst idea you could have, because they will notice, they will catch you and they will throw you into jail almost immediately. Japan really doesn't like their things getting pirated.

Most likely they want people in Tokyo to pick up manga that "fell from the back of a truck" and that's a really big nono, there's no such thing as "early raws".

Contributor
Without reading ahead, I can only imagine the huge proportions of the inevitable catfight between Syl and Eris
They wont. Actually, Eris is really sympatheticto Rudeus' whole life after their departure, she turned down the tsun part of the personality a lot, to the point where she really isn't that anymore. She mellowed out a lot which is what made me love her lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see, thanks for the answer. I thought he only need to shave that one time.
Hmm... Well, keeping it shaved is my interpretation of it. You could be correct as well. However, the hair colour seemed to be a strong trigger for the fear, just like the third eye, and maybe that fear would feed the curse? Who knows. Curses apparently aren't well known forms of magic in that world. Cliff started from pretty much nothing when he began studying Elinalise's curse.

Fed-Kun's army
SYLPHY BASURA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah sorry had to get my frustrations out of the way.
One of the best part of Mushoku Tensei for me is the fact that even if there is a lot of time skips the scale of the world and time passage feels real and natural.

Also already have a copy of the LN what vol is the manga in rn?

Users who are viewing this thread