Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 88 - Sharpen Your Fangs

Dex-chan lover
the more serious a manga takes itself, the more goofy it is to see female characters written into these masculine warrior roles.

especially eris, the way she reacted to her deflowering is totally nonsensical, contrary to human nature.
You forget asuran nobles are ALL PERVERT to the Nth degree,
We also get a bit of her own perspective on the matter and
she hated herself for it cause during the act she realized rudy was much more younger than her and she felt like she was abusing him since he seems so mature
also you can shove masculine warrior roles in worlds with magic and non humans

Dex-chan lover
Eris's training arc is my favorite part of the series.
Always hatted the hard cut she gave Rudeus. Drama due to characters refusing to talk to each other is the trope I hate worst. The author made it work for the story but I dislike it.
Also Men are much more romantic than women.

You forget asuran nobles are ALL PERVERT to the Nth degree,
We also get a bit of her own perspective on the matter and
she hated herself for it cause during the act she realized rudy was much more younger than her and she felt like she was abusing him since he seems so mature
also you can shove masculine warrior roles in worlds with magic and non humans
It is said in the beginning of the nivel that the difference between males and females is unexistant because of the magic. That's why Ariel is racing for the throne against her older brothers without concern of her being a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Eris, in 10 years you will be reunited with Rudeus in Manga form...

Thank you for doing this. I know that the other guys have it but I hate their website.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who dont care anymore about Eris because the way she left was so shitty and uncaring about Rudeus feelings?
Give her a break. Her parents and grandpa are all dead, and she was told to become the concubine of some old, fat, bald sex-addict scumbag noble, for the sake of her family's eradicated town. Sure, she handled her relationship with Rudeus poorly, but she was under a whole lot of pressure and grief.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Her ability quite got a leaps and bounds, nice...
(OωO )...

Aggregator gang
I get that it's been 3yrs, but both Eris's and Ghislaine's look have deteriorated immensely.

She's probably going on a murder hobo streak if she finds out Rudy is already married at this point.
yea honestly i think that might happen

Users who are viewing this thread