Mushoku Tensei: Roxy Gets Serious

Contributor
Little Roxy is cute but older Roxy, a few years before Rudeus, would have been better.

Dex-chan lover
A fair warning, I've read that in the chapter down the road it spoils part still not adapted in the main manga.

EDIT: NOPE IT FREAKING SPOILS THE MANGA AND NOVEL FROM THE FIRST PAGE. If you don't want to be spoiled in a certain aspect of the main manga and novel don't read it.

lol dammit, the warning is too late, already spoiled by reading this manga, damn, but it's okay, saw that coming red and blue ?

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler,
She becomes Rudys 2nd submissive cocksleeve, the end.

Dex-chan lover
Mod or somebody should really edit the description saying something like this happened far into the main storyline or something like that.

Edit: nvm only the first page, feels bad cuz the translator even wrote it and I just skip it

Power Uploader
Glad to be able to start reading it in English! Hopefully Seven Seas who prints the manga and the upcoming Light Novels, will pick up this one as well! Read the Light Novels on line and its a great story to read!

Dex-chan lover
TBH, it's not much of a spoiler. Anyone who has started to read the main story even a little bit would be able to guess as much. >_>

Fed-Kun's army
Just need to put a bit research and you will end up knowing, you curiously will hit you know, depends how much you like manga / novel.
Roxy forever loli, so damn cute. I like cover page and 1st page in chapter 1. :)

Power Uploader
Seven Seas announced today they will be printing this series in English. Have to wait until Apr 2019 for the first volume.

Dex-chan lover
Love Roxy but we all know down the road she will make some poor life choices

Double-page supporter
Will there be any doujin bout Roxy getting boned by the noble?

Users who are viewing this thread