Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 62

He has to be Gospels dad and her song has mind control powers to send demons berserk probably.

I feel like I shouldn't spoil you guys too much, but trust me, It's not as serious as it looks and there will be plenty of funny and wholesome moments 0__o

VIP
pls don't turn into tragedy.pls don't turn into tragedy.pls don't turn into tragedy.

@Iota yea I thought the same, there is no way that this will turn into tragedy when it already has 170 chapters in jp, would probably be axed if the author did that

Double-page supporter
The manga has swung between Happy and Depressing quite often. So even if it does get dramatic for a time it likely won't stay that way for long.

Dex-chan lover
qFjtxh6.gif

Edit: Still confused how to use the img function so I just put a link on what I mean

Edit: @Hounder Thanks for the help

Contributor
@nomadicengi What I do is find the image I want, then I right click, and choose to copy image location. Then I paste the link I get in the comment box, and for good measure, highlight the link and click on the "img" box just above the comment box.

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69 i beg to differ, Japs are not that simple, try to read Fire Punch, it got so many plot twist ...
https://mangadex.org/title/18691/fire-punch

Double-page supporter
Now that they put in in perspective, if Lorem would put her powers at a professional level like Marii, she could be an awesome blacksmith or a master griller.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. Who's the moron that first thought of ending a story mid-way to continue at a later date?
He or she deserves to be drawn and quartered, also cooked in boiling oil and whatever medieval tortures we can come up with.

@MonsieurQuack lol, it will "seem" little serious and Oo for the next few chapters, but it's damn whack considering how lorem handled it. I did face palm a little as I read on till the end

Users who are viewing this thread