Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 94.1 - A Trip in the Summer

Dex-chan lover
Too much plots happened in this one chapter. 😍 > 😭

Dex-chan lover
I see so she is commando, but she covers herself with her tentacles.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So much wonderful fanservice this chapter....

of cute little Gospel being adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn Naw, Chi-chan got bigger boobs because she received demon blood from one of those two sisters at one point, right? You know how genetics work. :p ALSO For those saying Lorem's have gotten bigger, have you never seen a mom after pregnancy? Those get filled with milk, so obviously they look bigger.

Also, people complaining about this probably read Okusan, I'll probably see you guys over in the comment thread over there. =/

Dex-chan lover
The boobs of all the characters got a lot bigger as the series progressed with Meri initially being the only one with ridiculous melons. Now they're all ridiculously large

Dex-chan lover
Our translator is a fellow fan of the peaty goodness of Islay! Laphroaig is the only kind I can get around here. I'd love to try the others someday.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the fish bones I was hoping our two aquatic demons were gonna show up. I miss 'em.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Actually, I dropped Okusan a year ago for this exact reason, and I would be a bit sad if I had to do the same with this one

Not a big fan of the big boobs becoming gag/hentai boobs. When it starts completely fucking up the proportions it becomes ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't chi flat? How come she's D size now. Not complaining tho.

Users who are viewing this thread