Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 112 - Combat Start

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking... What IF that assassination was a success. What will Meri do?

Now i kind of hope for a side story with Merii as the MC in a world where Gospel doesn't exist, Lorem are dead, but the demon and human still cooperate

Fed-Kun's army
@anzuda I think she might attempt to revive Lorem first. There is a possibility that Lorem will come back, but she will come back wrong. This whole manga would shift its genre and the cutest baby ever would not come into being. There would be so much pain, angst, and sorrow.

I kinda want to see that nightmarish version of the manga though.

Lorem has crazy alert instincts and reflexes. Makes sense considering the constant assaults she has received from both sides her whole life.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think they'd start to be concerned when someone with a 100% success rate fails. I guess a comfy lifestyle does make you ignorant to true power and ability.

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia she has an almost 100% success rate, and they all ready thought she might not succeed that's why they had 3 other teams on standby.

Dex-chan lover
Don't even have to know already that they're dead to know they definitely died after seeing that scene

Dex-chan lover
So why did they target lorem? Sure she's dangerous but she only attacked when provoked

Users who are viewing this thread