Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 8 Ch. 178 - Similarities

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey, comments.
Why do I get the feeling that Gospel will somehow save the day by the end of this operation?
Also, please, for the love of god, kill that teleporting kid already. The author lit used it for every single turntable moment in the arc thus far.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes me want to cry. Zeke looks like he is about to cry and Gospel's face when he searches for mama unsuccessfully break my heart.
It goes to show why I like this manga so much and why it's even better than I thought itd be at first glance. The characters have a surprising amount of emotional depth.

Dex-chan lover
This might be one of the most stressful manga I’m reading rn because the tone shifted since the beginning from “cute sol nobody dying here” to “what if all the horrors of war but the people have horns”. I want them to be safe and happy bro pls

Dex-chan lover
With comments back I can finally say how much I appreciate the continued work on this series. It's grown to become one of my favorite manga series of all time.

Double-page supporter
Oh boy comments again! Let me express how much I appreciate the work you(the people translating this) put into this manga. There was a big stretch of time I thought it would never get finished, so thank you so much! Also, damn this series took a big turn for the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread