Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 8 Ch. 185 - Support

Dex-chan lover
fuck i hate this guy so much, howe many demons has he gotten killed creating this petty infighting for his own ego

Dex-chan lover
I don’t wanna see NO redemption arc for this mfer. Bury him shallow and move on to the fluffy epilogue.

Reactions: dnl
Dex-chan lover
fuck i hate this guy so much, howe many demons has he gotten killed creating this petty infighting for his own ego
Tbf, he's not wrong. Demons are immensely dangerous to every living creature, including themselves, which is why they were never united thus far. Only under the human threat, and ironically, using them as a model of sort, did they manage to properly group together.
Forming their own nation, and being independent, is the best way for them to be taken seriously, as people, of their own culture and sovereignty...Otherwise, they are either nomads, or refugees that flee to human territory, and that leaves them to the whims of humanity.

So, in short, I disagree...I think he had the right idea, to fight for a demon nation. Is it odd that a revolution of sorts will require sacrifices? Not really.
That being said, I do agree that he's incredibly disagreeable. It's hard to truly root for him.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, he's not wrong. Demons are immensely dangerous to every living creature, including themselves, which is why they were never united thus far. Only under the human threat, and ironically, using them as a model of sort, did they manage to properly group together.
Forming their own nation, and being independent, is the best way for them to be taken seriously, as people, of their own culture and sovereignty...Otherwise, they are either nomads, or refugees that flee to human territory, and that leaves them to the whims of humanity.

So, in short, I disagree...I think he had the right idea, to fight for a demon nation. Is it odd that a revolution of sorts will require sacrifices? Not really.
That being said, I do agree that he's incredibly disagreeable. It's hard to truly root for him.
the humans were already offering them an equal spot in society and it was already clearly shown that it was working and demons were successfully integrating peacefully into human society and living happy peaceful lives

what he was doing would only jepordize that peace to create a nation formed on blood that likely would have been seen as a threat by human nations and would have only ensured further bloodshed and hate towards demons

Dex-chan lover
the humans were already offering them an equal spot in society and it was already clearly shown that it was working and demons were successfully integrating peacefully into human society and living happy peaceful lives

what he was doing would only jepordize that peace to create a nation formed on blood that likely would have been seen as a threat by human nations and would have only ensured further bloodshed and hate towards demons
If you think about it, integrating into human society is actually a much better way of ensuring demons "would have to be taken seriously" by humans and not be subject to human whims (in the words of the guy you're quoting). A demon nation on its own, separate from humanity, would just be one big target that would eventually be overwhelmed by the humans' numerical superiority. On the other hand, when demons are integrated into human society, they can make humans depend on them with their unique skills and talents--look how much money Merii makes. This is ironically enough a far stronger position for the demons to be in than otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread