Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 191 - Happy Birthday

Dex-chan lover
8 vampire years right?

rGpXiZC.png

at last.

8QOc97x.png

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the whole "time would have stopped" thing a japanese pun that's going right over my head, anyone care to explain it?

Contributor
i feel like the whole "time would have stopped" thing a japanese pun that's going right over my head, anyone care to explain it?
Without Chiharu Lorem would still be in the "Me and Mine only, fuck everyone else" mindset that most demons have. Now she's better at handling people, leading to better relationships with others, which leads to a better life.

If it wasn't for Chiharu bringing Lorem to the Special Zone, Zeke would not have been reunited with Lorem or met Gospel, as he would have been permanently working for CATT to try and hide their presences from the organization.

Without Lorem and Gospel, Chiharu would have been stuck in a depression-fueled rut, probably turned into a Hikikomori and
commited suicide (my take on it).
Helping Lorem and Gospel gave her something to focus on and live for, which led to her meeting her Dommy-Mommy Meri, and starting her passion to advance Demon/Human relations.

Dex-chan lover
Chiharu's Drunken Rampage

THE EVIDENCE:
1) Chiharu undressed down to her intimates.
2) Merii is sleeping covered by Chiharu's jacket
3) She bonked her senpai in the head pretty hard...and roughed her up too.

I'll leave you to make your own conclusions, gentlemen.

Users who are viewing this thread