Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!?

@AraraDeTerno

"NTR" does not mean what you think in this case. "Netorare" aka NTR is when one of the people in a romantic couple has their feelings and affections change towards another person through the act of sex.

Takumi and Miu in this case have no romantic relationship whatsoever, since Takumi's affections have always been for Ayako in the first place, and there's no sex involved in any way. Calling what happened "NTR" is just inaccurate misuse of the term. It's like if someone punches you, and then you say you've been shot by a gun.

@AraraDeTerno

Just covering my bases, since I've seen the term "NTR" used way too much to refer to things that are not NTR. It's especially sad when people throw around "OMG THIS MANGA HAS NTR!" and people seeing said messages get turned off reading the manga despite the actual story not having any NTR at all.

Bro I read the LN, this is the kind of genre that I really wanted to have for a long time, and the author delivers.

Dex-chan lover
why does it say azuma tesshin is the artist when it looks more like giuniu's art? are they the same person or is it something else?

Dex-chan lover
@KoreJi I also read the novel ahead...... man, the banter is just so good. I gained a lot of contemplation material, even questioning myself "what is an adult? What is common sense?". I have a feeling there should be a drama show somewhere with this exact same premise...... or not?

To you guys out there, yes, this manga got 8.5 stars for a reason.

It should have a "Seinen" Tag

Dex-chan lover
@LGear tbh by their logic 99% of shoujo/josei manga has NTR cause the SL always comes at the middle to try and steal the FL. And if you want to go deeper Childhood friends are all NTR protagonist

the only reason why they don’t call it NTR cause the target audience is not Male or the one getting cucked is a girl a bit if a double standard I guess but at least when the girl gets cucked the readers sympathize(a number of villainess starts with MC getting NTRed if you think hard enough) but if a guy gets NTRed people hate him like calling him a simp or incel those words seems to be interchangeable nowadays.

@Getsu
Technically the only requisite to be a milf is to be married and have kids. I've seen them as young as 25 in manga.
So yeah, we're old.

@Isekaijin
T_T

Though if we're going by the technical definition, they just need to have kids... so that would include teens o_O

Users who are viewing this thread