My ¼ Boyfriends

Wonder if those other guys are a figment of her imagination or guys see came across in the past it seems strange they randomly pop up when shes in the hospital.

Almost all of these vengeance girl problems would be solved if the mc was an actually good person and wasn't head over heels over 4 random guys... For example, Yao Yao was about to side with mc until the MC WAS LITERALLY FLIRTING. This story is brain dead but I'm watching to see how terribly this is written

I read each chapter here so far. The plot is unique enough to be remembered but the way the characters and relationships are fleshed out seem kind of shallow. The story thrives on tragedy and fanservice in a stereotypical way. Not that this is bad, it is just average. It is good for a teen audience.

read up to ch79 so far

don’t get why people are commenting how this is just poor fanservice and “tragedy” when it’s clearly much more to that and that there is actually an interesting plot that expands as one continues on. the parallel universes and alternate versions is a very interesting concept with so much room to theorize upon and what else better to mix in than four amazingly attractive men who are actually treating the MC with ACTUAL respect and kindness. the MC isn’t exactly simply a doormat either which i can appreciate, altho do wish she was bolder but hey can’t have everything and she’s a relatively good and kind character already anyway. plus, who the heck complains about having fanservice lol

there are PLENTY of enjoyable and personal moments with each of them that can be appreciated beyond just superficial fanservice. because after all, there is clearly one guy for the girl at the end and i can’t wait to see how that’ll go :) and i like the spacing of the really enjoyable moments between really tragic moments, gives me a bit room to breathe. this is one of the better and more fleshed out reverse-harem styled stories that has both respectable and healthy relationships with the MC and an interesting plot with relevant details that connects well together. wish it was appreciated more but either way i’m happy to have come across this while in quarantine <3

I still think there should be an Isekai tag because of parallel universes n stuff.

To be honest, i don't really like stories that have more than 2 love rivals, i understand slight crushes in minor characters but like I understand why the villains are villains. Like dayum, pick a side already! But AUs are always interesting and it was but it was getting too long.

Something i didn't like is that when doctor guy disappeared my girl just carried on laughing and stuff, happy about her new power. Like damn. Are you forgetting where that power came from? Are you just absorb these guys for power?(that'd be a twist) but yea. While i can understand why some like it, it just kinda got boring. :/

Idk might drop for a little while.

Have yall seen the show (meteor garden) ........ I was reading the manga just out of curiosity and then I found out that this manga was based on that show so then I was like nope and I was cringing so hard. so I decided to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread