My Arika - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Wanted To See You

Dex-chan lover
Half the chapter was Nana monologuing about how much she missed Arika. Ngl, re-reading this makes me feel it's even gayer than I remember lol XD

thanks for the chapter and the song info!

Banned
part of me thinks there must be another big twist besides Ruri being the bad guy.
Perhaps one of the other idols also being involved in Arika's disappearance, or perhaps by Arika's matter they're talking about how they can rescue Arika. Although that wouldn't explain why they had arika's clothes and didn't go to the police though.
Maybe the simplest explanation is the best but then I'm not sure if there's enough mystery and story to go off if they confirm the bad guy this early

Group Leader
Half the chapter was Nana monologuing about how much she missed Arika. Ngl, re-reading this makes me feel it's even gayer than I remember lol XD

thanks for the chapter and the song info!
Bro fr, I'm so disappointed this isn't a shoujo ai or smth (or at least it's not officially labeled) 👀

Group Leader
Yeah it feels too obvious, one of my theories is maybe Arika killed herself or the agency did smth to her that Ruri knows about but can't do anything about and maybe it gave her trauma or smth. Doesn't explain why she looked at her phone mad creepy like that one time tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah it feels too obvious, one of my theories is maybe Arika killed herself or the agency did smth to her that Ruri knows about but can't do anything about and maybe it gave her trauma or smth. Doesn't explain why she looked at her phone mad creepy like that one time tho.
More chap plz :v

Users who are viewing this thread