My Arika - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Desirer

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why they gave her such huge booba compared to the other girls…I guess this is why.

I’m more interested in seeing whatever’s happening with the investigation behind the scenes, they just sweeped it under the rug…

Dex-chan lover
Is she the one who was told Nana might be Arika's killer when the saw the dress? If so, I bet when she gets last or in trouble she yells something about that and we get back on track with the interesting part of the plot

Group Leader
I was wondering why they gave her such huge booba compared to the other girls…I guess this is why.

I’m more interested in seeing whatever’s happening with the investigation behind the scenes, they just sweeped it under the rug…
Tbh I never even noticed until this chapter lol. I even went through previous chapters to see if she was always that size and she is lol

Group Leader
Is she the one who was told Nana might be Arika's killer when the saw the dress? If so, I bet when she gets last or in trouble she yells something about that and we get back on track with the interesting part of the plot
No that was Miwa Mayu, the shy girl with the longish hair who has been placing last. Also she wasn't told Nana might be her killer but that she might've been involved.

Thank you for the chapter! I'm glad it was picked back up.

I can't help but feel like this blatant attention seeking will have huge backlash on her instead. Since idols are supposed to have such a "pure" image.

Dex-chan lover
For an industry that sells on sparkles and magic positivity, it’s pretty dark behind the scenes for a lot of nameless people.

Human nature is cruel.

Dex-chan lover
I can fix her. she just needs a man to make her feel secure and taken care of then and taken out of that loony environment then she'll stop being so neurotic and we can have 10 kids together.

Hey I found this Amazon basics fedora on the way in here, you drop it?

Users who are viewing this thread