My Arika - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - A Happy Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
That didn't go the way I expect it would. I thought she'll be around a bit longer until it gets revealed she pushed Kanna causing controversy among the group. Well hopefully she manages to escape from Ruri & maybe come back at a later time to expose what she did. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I knew she didn't have it in her to go on with it.

Really love the characters, and ultimately Mayu doing the right thing. It was funny to see Ruri get her plans thwarted and I hope she and her henchman get exposed for their dirty tactics. :p
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Mayu is probably as good as dead if Ruri finds her. She knows too much to be able to live peacefully after this.

I hope Mayu revealed everything she knew in that letter.

Banned
"yes, I'll push a girl off the stage, as long as I get to be in lyritri!"
"oh no what would Arika, the reason I wanted to become an Idol in the first place, think?"

huh? that's a pretty quick turnaround. Why didn't you remember Arika when you found her bloody uniform being suspiciously talked about by Ruri and her fans? Seeing Arika's bloody uniform wasn't enough to make you remember Arika but Nana smiling at you was?

Arika is definitely alive. There's going to be some twist about her, that's how this author writes. Am I the only one chilled by the panels of Mayu seeing Arika in Nana? I think it's mostly in her perspective, how much she didn't want to see that. I also expect that Ruri is going to lash out hard against Nana for this and it will be a pyrrhic victory. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread