My Beloved Oppressor - Ch. 30

So… what’s next? What a way to end that and he didn’t even get to convey why he did what he did. He’s trapped by his own revenge.

At first I’d say I’m on team wife, but now… I’m divided. They really hooked us in the last 6 ish chapters on that background story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm team "they shouldn't get back together again" 😂 I feel like she didn't understand the depth of what he's been through, that the suffering of others was distant to her (probably purposely educated as so).

The vibes are pretty similar to "What It Means to Be You" so I'm wondering what the ML will do to be involved in her life again (wives try to commit suicide, wives flourish when living separately from the MLs, the MLs suffer)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they are divorced.:win:

The dude needed therapy, to move past his trauma and have an untoxic relationship. But the girl did need a dose of reality. Not misery but have her removed from the monarchy position and sent to work in a neutral country where she could help normal citizens, and learn that not everybody lives in a rose garden.

Users who are viewing this thread