My Cute Deskmate - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
that's way too fast! (pls send me gif of a cartoon sport car moving fast, with character holding onto its spoiler, or something)
But no. You're not officially a couple yet. You should say "let's date"

Dex-chan lover
@Vint64 I mean, they have already professed their love for eachother in ch1, and she is doing it again, so I would argue one could consider them a couple.

Dex-chan lover
@feha yeah but it's not official. Read chapter where Kaguya confesses, about contracts and stuff. It's official only when one explicitly asked another to go out

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 what are you talking about? There are only 2 chapters, and in neither does she talk about contracts. And how is it not official when they both outright told eachother they hold mutual feelings of love? There is little more official than that: they both clearly communicated their feelings to eachother.

edit: btw, I went back to check, she calls herself usawa, not kaguya

Dex-chan lover
@Vint64 that link goes to kaguya-sama. An entirely different manga.

Also, if you are taking what is said in that manga as fact, then you are in dire trouble. It is the very same story that claims that "you lose if you confess your love first", and that there is a power-imbalance based on who admitted their feelings first.

@VINT64 Why are you even linking this to Kaguya-sama? That's entirely different manga with entirely different concept.

Dex-chan lover
@mrcat25 I understand that he is dumb. But why are you? I tell that to be considered as couple one of them should explicitly invite another to start dating. What of this you don't understand?

Double-page supporter
God they might as well fuck and have kids already at this pace

Fed-Kun's army
That's pretty unrealistic, but it's honestly how dating should work, much more simple, and less fucking around even when people clearly like each other.

Users who are viewing this thread