My Daughter Might be The Demon King Reincarnated - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
the mother could be The Hero reincarnated but without memory based on her hair color(I know this is black and white manga but still) it would be more fun and wholesome for 2 of them to have normal life

Dex-chan lover
a haughty kid vs a deadpan kid
I think the kid's expression in different circumstances can change the manga feeling dramatically
So I can't answer which version I like more with just a sneak-peak of the first page like this

Edit: After viewing the first 2 chapters from pixiv, I like the current version better.
The deadpan kid is nice too. But the current version has higher art quality

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The 2019 version is good ! I don't think a change is needed.
Also pretty nice story, little sad is short because there's lots of potential gag.

A traumatic memory is what shapes us, good for her! make him a good citizen lol

Dex-chan lover
That little character mother is from Atashin'chi isn't it? It is right? Also Mao is till cute on her adult form :huh: :hearts: :hearts:

The left one looks as if she dipped her legs in a tar.

But more than that I'm curious about the father. Don't tell me he's gone to buy some milk?
Strange thing is, he got a feet reveal in the 2017 version but was completely cut from the 2019 version...
My guess? Atou sensei just wanted to focus on the Mother-Daughter aspect,

Then again,
Would a Demon King drink milk?

First time I’ve seen someone brag that their child is a reincarnated demon king.
I mean, if one conceives a literal Anos Voldigoad, it is going to take quite the self-control to avoid talking abt it

Dex-chan lover
the mother could be The Hero reincarnated but without memory based on her hair color(I know this is black and white manga but still) it would be more fun and wholesome for 2 of them to have normal life
I was gonna write a comment about the same thing too.

Their hair tones are drawn way too similar to be a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely agree, mom is probably either a descendant or the Hero herself

On a separate note, the forehead mark and cloak on Maou kinda reminds me of 3rd ascension Spishtar from FGO 🤔

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is happening to that kid in the last page lmao
He is becoming a better citizen, one who will never push a girl again. Ever. :haa:
or is about to become a shadow's meal. Its either one of them.

Dex-chan lover
2019 > 2017

My suggestion is to do 2019 and if you ever feel like it, do 2017 after. Much like this manga, it has a web comic, then a pre-serialisation preview and then the serialisation itself. If 2019 is simply a redo, but a superior one, then it should have priority and it'd be neat if we'd eventually have both.

Then again,
Would a Demon King drink milk?
Depends on whether they fuck with the livestock lobby or not. If they're actually evil, they probably own Big Meat & Dairy in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread