My Dear Lass - Vol. 3 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

really love that they are are both new to love and they still have much to learn about eachother, which leads to stuff like the fear xingyuan has xiaoen not loving her as much as she puts out to make much more sense.

xingyuan got dizzy after thinking about being xiaoens first lover, she really was putting thought into it

Contributor
But how did her family find out she was not straight if she didn't fall in love with another girl before? :thonk:

The way the story flows is really well done, really Tracy Hu is a great author and artist!!

Tears are falling but I don't know if it's because of the sad story with her mother/family, if it's because how they act together or if I got a dust in my eyes...:meguuusad::fml::qq:

Dex-chan lover
But how did her family find out she was not straight if she didn't fall in love with another girl before?
Presumably she's been attracted to girls, before, and, from what's been shown before, they found out because, like, her meing gay had spread around school and/or social media because someone klse, maybe a girl she was into, but she didn't get far enough along in her feelings with to consider her a 'first love'.

Dex-chan lover
well that's one way to get a sick person out of bed (or couch in this case) 😂

Dex-chan lover
She may be a terrible cook, but she is very good at listening and being there. Which was addressing at least some of her needs.

Dex-chan lover
Mu Xiaoen just now experiencing her first love at her age. makes me feel not alone as being someone in their mid-20s having yet to experience their first love 😭

sometimes it’s worthwhile waiting until you stumble across someone to call your first love

I love these two so much 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread