My Dear Lass - Vol. 3 Ch. 42

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Also, this is the end of Volume Three!

We hussled to finish this volume, so we're going to take a bit of a break continuing Volume Four.

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Contributor
💀It's a misunderstanding. Please I don't want them to suffer...:fml:

This Tian girl is sus ngl. Wouldn't she be the one who told everyone that Xingyuan was interested in women??
She looks like a Narcissistic Sociopath, sorry if in reality she is kind...

Dex-chan lover
What if you found out that it's a combination of their names, will you ask your girl to change her ID/username?

Dex-chan lover
I’ll gladly be pleasantly surprised in that case. As I rarely or ever find love triangles to be well done in these kind of stories.
Guess it depends on what you consider a love triangle. Most of what people seem to consider love triangles now are just two people crushing on each other and a 3rd person with unrequited love. People seem to consider the third wheel, as part of a love triangle, and I wouldn't agree with that.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

major props to that username, thats really clever. now i wonder what their history is...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating Vol. 3 so quick!

And oooo, a historical liability with a seemingly ex/past lover and we know her Dad/family is giving her a deadline.

If I recall, Xingyuan talked about how she was out’ed and/or falling for a straight girl?

Dex-chan lover
Mannn, I cannot get over this amazing art style!

Also has Xingyuan lied at any point? I can't think of any real lies she's told so far, especially to Mu, and "I've never dated/pursued anyone" would be a pretty significant first lie to go with lol. I'd be shocked if this drags out more than a chapter or two because they both have really strong communication skills and emotional intelligence, all things considered

Dex-chan lover
Yundou needs to lay off Xiaoen and stop nagging on Xingyan already. If she wishes for Xiaoen to mature and start taking life more seriously, why is she trying to shield her from having actual life experiences?

Users who are viewing this thread