My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 20 - Caught

Aggregator gang
Oh cool. Who scanlated this? The last group usually did one a month but it's been a while and even at that rate it'd take a few years to complete.

Dex-chan lover
I'm like 99% sure this is a reupload without permission given the watermarks and terrible image quality

edit: I'm dum, the watermark is on the raws

Last edited:
Group Leader
Oh cool. Who scanlated this? The last group usually did one a month but it's been a while and even at that rate it'd take a few years to complete.
Hello! New translator here, this series was one of the ones a redditor said had been on hiatus for a while so I took a crack at it. I'd appreciate any feedback as this is only my second chapter ever translating

Double-page supporter
I swear the previous group just uploaded this chapter a few days ago, but it's not on the page anymore.
Dunno if it was the same group, but that happened on Dynasty as well. Ch 20 was uploaded, but now it's gone.

Dex-chan lover
Is it still sniping if the original group has been inactive for months now? Like idk, they aren't doing it, so I wouldn't feel bad for them.
What do you mean inactive for months? Their last update was 2 months ago, they have consistently done a chapter per month, the accepted rule is that a series is only really considered dropped after 6 months, so vast majority of proper groups don't touch other group series until then.

Dex-chan lover
Is it still sniping if the original group has been inactive for months now? Like idk, they aren't doing it, so I wouldn't feel bad for them.
the original group are working on A LOT of manhua, they have to make priorities

This is completed in mangago you can read there too it is called 'my dear enemy'. That may also be the reason the original translation group here stopped to translate it

Dex-chan lover
This is completed in mangago you can read there too it is called 'my dear enemy'. That may also be the reason the original translation group here stopped to translate it
Doubt that's the case, the translation there is seemingly old, so they still translated in here anyway without caring for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread