My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 26 - Jiang Xue's weakpoint?

Dex-chan lover
ngl this could be a really good thai gl couple adaptation, freenbecky or lingorm, though they both currently have an on-going series/movie. just my two cents.

thanks for the update!

Oh boy looks like she'll finally have to reveal her true feelings. Should be good!

Also I'm sorry if this sounds rude but having another scanlator really shows that the original group has no one to blame but themselves at this point.

Their releases for this series that is already completed I believe, still took 2 months for a new chapter in between. This new person only had an entire day of knowing Enelreturns was stopping until the weekend was over and was able to put out a new chapter within 24 hours. If you're a big group who is preoccupied with many series then you should have asked around if anyone wanted to take over, especially since this series seems to have a lot of people who would have been interested in taking over. And especially if what Enel said is true of how the group rudely responded to them when they let them know what they were doing. At some point you can't continue to test someone's patience on a series they really love and is very far ahead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also I'm sorry if this sounds rude but having another scanlator really shows that the original group has no one to blame but themselves at this point.

Their releases for this series that is already completed I believe, still took 2 months for a new chapter in between. This new person only had an entire day of knowing Enelreturns was stopping until the weekend was over and was able to put out a new chapter within 24 hours. If you're a big group who is preoccupied with many series then you should have asked around if anyone wanted to take over, especially since this series seems to have a lot of people who would have been interested in taking over. And especially if what Enel said is true of how the group rudely responded to them when they let them know what they were doing. At some point you can't continue to test someone's patience on a series they really love and is very far ahead.
Everybody knows every group are recruiting or at the very least happy to work with another one when it means uploading more often, your thinking is completely backward to blame them for not recruiting when the new ones don't even bother contacting them before

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me really happy.

She's so "fuckstucked" with the tiger. Is that red on her eyes from her crying while she waited?

Her suffering it's enjoyable to say the least.

Having said that, I've laughed out loud when I saw the notice at the beginning

You've got to be fucking trolling at this point

I would not mind if another chapter gets released on the next 24 hours by a different group out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
MRS. LIU IS SO REAL FOR THAT. I feel a bit bad manipulating her, but she seriously needs a kick to figure out her thoughts

Dex-chan lover
You've got to be fucking trolling at this point
Yes, I thought that was fairly obvious. "maybe we'll delete it at some point. dunno how this works" after competently translating a chapter isn't a mistake, it's an intentional targeted mockery of the previous chapter messages.

That said, if the trolling is mocking somebody who isn't me and in the process provides a translated GL manhua chapter... I'm perfectly fine with this.

In fact, somebody else should post another competently translated and typeset chapter, mocking this one. Make fun of how the message at the top overused apostrophes or something. Maybe we can get the series finished today!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, I thought that was fairly obvious. "maybe we'll delete it at some point. dunno how this works" after competently translating a chapter isn't a mistake, it's an intentional targeted mockery of the previous chapter messages.

That said, if the trolling is mocking somebody who isn't me and in the process provides a translated GL manhua chapter... I'm perfectly fine with this.

In fact, somebody else should post another competently translated and typeset chapter, mocking this one. Make fun of how the message at the top overused apostrophes or something. Maybe we can get the series finished today!
As was already said multiple times before, the series is already finished in some sites, you can find it in Mangago, search My Dear Enemy.

Entire reason Office Lady Officers is doing it is so we get a better version of it, so the snipers are not the "heroes" some people are painting them to be, because if you just want to read the series independent of quality people could have done it long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy looks like she'll finally have to reveal her true feelings. Should be good!

Adding on what @shemper said, it's common knowledge that virtually  any group will accept help if offered, main issue is sniper assuming the series was dropped for being a little late, having bad attitude and not even once offering help.

Not knowing how to contact group isn't a excuse either, because they could just have asked in the credit page for group to contact them so they could have worked together for high quality releases but faster.

The fact is they came with bad attitude, did a bunch of faux pass, got mad when that was pointed out, and then doubled down on the bad attitude.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread