My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 28

Supporter
ugh . . . sniping drama aside at least Enelreturns was doing a pretty good job with the translation, and the overall quality was rapidly improving. This definitely deserves a good quality translation, not an MTLed hack job.

Hopefully either OLO or Enelreturns will finish the job so we have the full series consistently done with the quality of work that it deserves.

Edited to add: also, it'd be great if we could get a version without all the coy little cut-outs and shit - censoring kisses is just plain stupid, regardless of what you think about censoring more explicit content.

Dex-chan lover
@himi-cat
I can guarantee for a fact that OLO will absolutely not drop it
Tbf mangago be giving me some funky ads whenever i click anything on there 😭 so id rather it be here than there tbh
What's even the point of reading this version when it's a pure sloppy garbage mtl? Have some self respect my dude  hugs

Edit: wait, my mistake next one where mtl starts

Group Leader
ugh . . . sniping drama aside at least Enelreturns was doing a pretty good job with the translation, and the overall quality was rapidly improving. This definitely deserves a good quality translation, not an MTLed hack job.

Hopefully either OLO or Enelreturns will finish the job so we have the full series consistently done with the quality of work that it deserves.

Edited to add: also, it'd be great if we could get a version without all the coy little cut-outs and shit - censoring kisses is just plain stupid, regardless of what you think about censoring more explicit content.
Is this the censored version? I'll add the uncensored panels when I do mine, don't worry!

Fed-Kun's army
Tbf mangago be giving me some funky ads whenever i click anything on there 😭 so id rather it be here than there tbh
Just use the safari ad blocker. It works for me. Sure I like chrome but seriously it’s not that bad to use safari on a tablet or phone …

Users who are viewing this thread