My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 29

9r6R2TD.jpeg
NsWgTG2.jpeg

Why does her tattoo keep moving around to different parts of her face?? She didn't even have it in previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
And we've got into the super shitty mtl and still removing the original translator credit page, pretty maidenless behavior to "steal" someone else translation

I guess some people must be happy, they can finally "read" it now, even though it's objectively garbage work :dogkek:

Group Leader
And we've got into the super shitty mtl and still removing the original translator credit page, pretty maidenless behavior to "steal" someone else translation

I guess some people must be happy, they can finally "read" it now, even though it's objectively garbage work :dogkek:
Lowkey feels like a certain someone made a burner account to upload a bunch of previously machine translated stuff to spite me...? Stayed silent for a few chapter forums and conveniently came back...? Mods mentioned they've been temporarily banned because they intentionally deleted the credits page on the MTL chapters.

Could you guys let me know how the quality is? I can't really read the chapters here, only got one bar of service so anything past page 1 takes 15 minutes to load🤣🤣

If it's mtl level translations I'll still do them myself, dw! If it's good quality, even better! Let's get this series completed! 🙌🙌

Dex-chan lover
Lowkey feels like a certain someone made a burner account to upload a bunch of previously machine translated stuff to spite me...? Stayed silent for a few chapter forums and conveniently came back...? Mods mentioned they've been temporarily banned because they intentionally deleted the credits page on the MTL chapters.

Could you guys let me know how the quality is? I can't really read the chapters here, only got one bar of service so anything past page 1 takes 15 minutes to load🤣🤣

If it's mtl level translations I'll still do them myself, dw! If it's good quality, even better! Let's get this series completed! 🙌🙌
its mtl garbo

Dex-chan lover
A Yuri About Scanlators Sniping Each Others' Girls Love Manhua
I Transmigrated To Another World Where I Have to Snipe The GL Manhua To Survive!

Qi An accidentally transmigrated into a GL manhua and becomes the villainess who must snipe GL manhua from the heroine to save her life. The heroine, Jia Feng, tells her that she will never be a scanlator but slowly their feelings are changing from enemies to lovers?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The censorship + MTL, AAARGH!
This censorship madness over people only kissing is so absurd. I'm pretty sure if it was a het couple it wouldn't be censor. This last few years the webtoon/comics's platform became completely insane with that.

Users who are viewing this thread