My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Someone hold me...

I think I might faint 😭
I just don’t understand all this drama for this obscure series, this series is not as popular as some of the other yuri series yet, how did the drama escalate to such a point where you have multiple snipers? And the latest ones are half-assing the translations, they are far from accurate. It baffles me that this yuri/girls’s love series is going so much of attention. It would make sense if a bigger and popular series got this treatment by for a series that’s not even 50 chapters long, yet it’s getting this kind of attention, is crazy..

Dex-chan lover
I just don’t understand all this drama for this obscure series, this series is not as popular as some of the other yuri series yet, how did the drama escalate to such a point where you have multiple snipers? And the latest ones are half-assing the translations, they are far from accurate. It baffles me that this yuri/girls’s love series is going so much of attention. It would make sense if a bigger and popular series got this treatment by for a series that’s not even 50 chapters long, yet it’s getting this kind of attention, is crazy..
Unpopular is a bit unfair... it has its fans...

Although yeah, all this? Wasnt expecting alldis...

Its crazy what spite does. I get a sneaking feeling this isnt the end, watch the sightlines!

And to answer the question, my guess is those other popular series tend to be updated well enough that snipers rarely would have a reason to go in. You aint bouta find a sniper for say... "Sorry But Im Not Into Yuri" right? (Yes im aware someone technically did snipe it, but from what I remember, they eventually asked about it and all was cool)

Way I see it, something being more obscure leaves all the more reason for someone to attempt a snipe.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular is a bit unfair... it has its fans...

Although yeah, all this? Wasnt expecting alldis...

Its crazy what spite does. I get a sneaking feeling this isnt the end, watch the sightlines!

And to answer the question, my guess is those other popular series tend to be updated well enough that snipers rarely would have a reason to go in. You aint bouta find a sniper for say... "Sorry But Im Not Into Yuri" right? (Yes im aware someone technically did snipe it, but from what I remember, they eventually asked about it and all was cool)

Way I see it, something being more obscure leaves all the more reason for someone to attempt a snipe.
Yeah, maybe I went too far calling this series obscure. I enjoy the series and the dynamics between the 2 protagonists but it’s not in the top 5 yuri/GL series, you get my point.
Yeah I guess we better buckle up for more insanity..

Dex-chan lover
I'm done messing w the series yall 😭
i actually like your translations and i'm reading a lot of the other series your doing so idk why you decided to do this. this whole sniping thing is really stupid and is just someone who is acting extremely immaturely over people suggesting that making allies rather than enemies among fellow translators might be helpful to them learning to improve in this hobby. there was a lot of tolerance for them early on (relatively speaking given its the internet). but at this point im just blocking anyone uploading to this series unless they are actually from the original translation team so i just about did that with you but thought i should read the comments first.

Dex-chan lover
i actually like your translations and i'm reading a lot of the other series your doing so idk why you decided to do this. this whole sniping thing is really stupid and is just someone who is acting extremely immaturely over people suggesting that making allies rather than enemies among fellow translators might be helpful to them learning to improve in this hobby. there was a lot of tolerance for them early on (relatively speaking given its the internet). but at this point im just blocking anyone uploading to this series unless they are actually from the original translation team so i just about did that with you but thought i should read the comments first.
Yeah... I've been blocking the disposable snipers, but this one I actually read some of their other stuff. Not used to seeing that kind of behavior. I'm too tired for this shit tbh. Errbody getting a block.

man i get the drama and shit but at this point it just feels annoying to the readers that actually enjoy this series. Like yeah i dont have to read it but this all just feels pointless...

Dex-chan lover
Can you really say that you "translate" when you just copy paste into Google translate?

Just finished catching up on all this nonsense from the past 5 days. To all the other scanlators who have been doing quality work on the series, thank you. Please don't feel demotivated by low quality snipes; I can assure that I and many others appreciate the effort you put in and will be sure to read a proper version when it's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread