My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 36 - The mark of a good leader

Group Leader
Hello! I'm a little torn about how I translated Shen's new title. in chinese its "manager" as that's the next level up from director, but in english, manager is ranked below director. I went with executive Shen in the end because I thought it was fairly snappy.(shoutout to golden orchid). I also considered Vice-President/Vice Prez. What do you think?

Dex-chan lover
Jiang is hilarious in this chapter. She's constantly feeling neglected and the faces she makes are too much. Haha. She's having her chin scratched like a cat, seems like she might've thought about punting her own cat out the window and that face she made when the phone rang? I was dying. She's so needy. I love it. And then the roleplay? Their dynamics are perfect.

Supporter
Hello! I'm a little torn about how I translated Shen's new title. in chinese its "manager" as that's the next level up from director, but in english, manager is ranked below director. I went with executive Shen in the end because I thought it was fairly snappy.(shoutout to golden orchid). I also considered Vice-President/Vice Prez. What do you think?
I think executive makes sense here, considering there isn't an org chart it isn't like you could get it exactly right.

Supporter
I was going to ask about that change, it's such a pointed change it was clearly absolutely intentional (and delightfully snarky from our Director Jiang), but I was curious about the context . . .

Personally I don't care much about the details of the org charts, they're both still middle management after all - "executive" may feel a bit too high up the corporate ladder, but all I (or anyone else here) cares about is how perfectly it fits into their sexy roleplay . . .

Dex-chan lover
Senior Director might be the best compromise possible, but I think this is fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread