My Dearest Nemesis

OHH MY GODD PLEASE DO UPDATE MORE I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE BECAUSE ITS THE OTHER WORK OF THE GREEN TEA AUTHOR AND IM HER NUMBER ONE FAN 😍😍
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS HUHU I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for chapter 22

oh.... SHE'S DUMB DUMB. love me some angst but i'm sad on behalf of 🐯 .................. dumbest thing said.... can't wait for it to hurt HURT.

Spoilers for chapter 22

oh.... SHE'S DUMB DUMB. love me some angst but i'm sad on behalf of 🐯 .................. dumbest thing said.... can't wait for it to hurt HURT.
Where can I find chapter 22 im unpatient☹️

OHH MY GODD PLEASE DO UPDATE MORE I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE BECAUSE ITS THE OTHER WORK OF THE GREEN TEA AUTHOR AND IM HER NUMBER ONE FAN 😍😍
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS HUHU I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 😍😍
Same bro i think i like this one even more

I love this series so incredibly much!! It's really funny but you can also see the potential for connection between the two MCs

What's wrong with your chapter 23? There's so much more empty space on the sides and I had to zoom in to read

Group Leader
What's wrong with your chapter 23? There's so much more empty space on the sides and I had to zoom in to read
My apologies! I'm still quite new and formatting on that chapter was off as I just got my hands on new raws. Once I'm done the series I'll go back and redo it, along with 20-22

Users who are viewing this thread