My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, in the novel this was one of the few times he was actually trying to say all that awful stuff. He wanted to make her truly hate him and beg to break the engagement

Dex-chan lover
Lol are you ok translated into a ton of flaming how can he go on. At least look for a magic spell or item to help your situation, it can't be impossible

Group Leader
Some Notes:-
[ul]
[li]Finally, the long-awaited Legendary Slap! (ft. Boyz II Men) 👋💢 and the first time Harold embraces his evil side 😈 and doesn't work against the toxic voice filter~[/li]
[li]Here's the Light Novel version of The Slap from Book 1, in case you're interested![/li]
[li]Bonus illustrations to celebrate the manga physical release and MangaBox 7th Anniversary Feature
[li]In case you missed it, there's an extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7!
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available digitally! Physical books will be released later this month.[/li]
[li]If you're interested in continuing onto the novel, it's recommended to read from Chapter 14[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Consider helping out with the wiki![/li]
[li]This series releases fortnightly (every two weeks), not monthly. We're a little behind as we've been desperately understaffed for months now. Also, a little known fact, Kirei Cake only has a single translator handling all the series, so please do have patience with us during these busy times. Consider helping out if you're able.[/li]
[/ul]

Group Leader
@Claresilver47 indeed, it's the first time he embraces the evil Harold, the novel author is so happy with how his evil look came out in this chapter, and has been gushing about it on Twitter 😈

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wouldn't mind someone else working on this series, since Stella has so many series they are working on, but the other translator is MTL and has stuff inaccurately translated. I'd rather wait longer for better translations.

So, thanks for this!

And now I want too see what expression she will show if she see Harold crying and I think it will be soon

@Ronye The Erica thinking Harold killed Clara and Colette?
Very soon, like in the next couple of chapters. But there will a lot of other misunderstandings. This series is basically Misunderstandings: The Isekai

Dex-chan lover
This part of the manga made me go back and read the novel, yep it's still good.

Dex-chan lover
Well, well, well. If it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.

I absolutely LOVE this isekai protag!!! Thanks Mr. Cake for the top-tier translation

Users who are viewing this thread