My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 36

Ok so we don't know a lot of info bout her and tae oh so I can't say shit but damn I just feel spiteful of her I dunno🤣🤣 I know the things that happened to her was not her fault and she wasn't in the right headspace to date tae oh but damn that sucks. I really hope they clear up this gosh awfully annoying misunderstanding UGH THE MISCOMMUNICATION GETS UNDER MY SKINNNN😩😂 the reason why I don't hate her for doing that to tae oh is becuz she's similar to me😂 I used to date a guy when i wasn't in the right headspace too. I think for her she really liked to be with him but they couldn't have common ground to understand each other, so now all she remembers is the bad parts of tae oh when they dated. They only dated for a couple of days (or maybe a few weeks?) and I guess they didn't stick to her as much as her relationship with cha joon did.

SHE AND TAE OH BETTER GET TOGETHER. I CAN'T STAND THIS.

Group Leader
@plutopancake I AGREE! THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER!

Also, that co-worked to Tae Oh, can't remember her name, short black hair, is really the problem. When she ruined the note, yeah it caused a missunderstanding, but they solved. But now, she was hoping for Na Bom to spend the night DRUNK BTW with the chairman and I can't, why would you go that far to hurt the one you liked (Tae Oh) just cuz u wanted to be with him? I can't even uderstand.

Ok rant over.

Gosh I feel bad for everyone now. Pink boy isn't the best, but look at him thinking she likes him because of a f-ing LIE. Dan Tae is hurt because of LIES. And Na Boon is a big shit because girl is dumb and don't know how to feel yet, but she's also being hurt by the lies of this black haired woman. Why is she such a bad person? I feel like playing the game now, if Na Boon ends up with Pink guy, how will Dan Tae react? How hurt he'll be? Would she get together with him?
I need to see more, just to watch this woman suffer in the future lol

this is so messy, i don't feel like cha joon is as creepy as came off as in the last chapter. but mostly i want that b yuri to die even tho we don't see her in this chapter. the effects of her actions are still here 😐

@Amba07 for what I know the app name is "maybe: Interactive stories", I'm not sure I can put links here. If it helps, the developer is CINAMON GAMES. Hope you can find it!

If Dan Tae is the 2ML I’m going to die, I like him so much, I want it to be him. Rich bitch pretty boy just doesn't do it for me. I feel like he’s going to try and keep her to remember the past and will never allow her future growth whereas Dan Tae has loved her for so long and continues to like has as she changes, grows and matures. Dan Tae is adaptable and devoted. Pinky is desperate and stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread