My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 6

well I really like this guy cause low key hella hot asf
but not very into the female lead so :/

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhh I can't take it!!!! That shy, awkward boy...... Please speak proper words T-T
And that woman.... I'm sensing jealousy? She made an already horrible situation worse!!!
No more, please. I'm begging you, just give the poor boy a break!!!!

I have to admit - when he yelled at her back then to never appear in front of him again, it really struck something in to (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THAT MADE ME EMOTIONAL) ohgodmaybepasttrauma o.o
But honestly, I really like him, I hope he gets the girl in the end x-x
And man, her faceeeeeeeeee, I need moarrrrr
pleaseee (and thank you for the update -grovelssss-)

im cringing so hard but still here for it 🤡

i like how they're having intense business discussions with sponsors and board committee members and it's all super professional and business-y looking but in the end the deal is over a fkn door lock LMAOO couldn't the author have picked a product with more meaning?

is it all an elaborate setup so later the MLs can ask "Will you unlock your heart for me?" *shalalala~ flower petals blow in the breeze*?

lol alright so its fine for her to talk shit bout her ex but act all surprised when he did the same? gonna love to see when the tea spilled and found out she's not that holier back then.

This story has a very promising start but now it's kind of going down the drain I don't know maybe it's just me. And yes, the cringe is real.

Thank you for the update!

I hope she ends up with the orange haired guy but that probably won't be the case 🤧

Why must the endgame ml always be the tsundere annoying jerk in these sort of books? Not that I know that black hair is the ml for sure, but looking at how the story is moving...

Thanks for the chapter, ok author so you think this chapter will make me root for black haired tsundere over here? nah no nope no.

he’s cute but i still root for the nice guy trope. Let’s hope that this trope will win in this manhwa

Kie

Contributor
I just... I can't look away from this trainwreck. This disaster. How did this guy ever get to be in a managerial position with these communication skills???

Users who are viewing this thread