My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 61

Aggregator gang
I started reading this when it first came out and dropped it around the workshop/elevator part and just spent the last two days binge reading more than two years later and..........HUH?????

No, I love our puppy ML but the 'unrequited love for 9 years' build up took 40 chapters and then 1 chapter later and they wake up in bed together 😵‍💫 I came here from Hongshi Loves Me which is also notoriously known for the painful pacing so I suppose it's to be expected but this was a big HUHHHHH?????

I see a lot of parallels in the way the two webtoons were rushed in the wrong areas and overdeveloped in others but Taeoh had these really precious and beautiful feelings for YEARS. Suddenly seeing them progress so quickly feels disingenuous to those feelings. Realistically, I think someone in DTO's position wouldnt have rushed so much into that aspect but it seems it went the typical 'jumps into skinship to move along the romance plot' ever since the confession scene at karaoke. I understand that the story does need to move on but I wish some of the build up time pre- relationship could have been spent on the rekindling itself. In any case, I'm glad to see DTO happy and hopefully Cha Joon can heal from his trauma and live a better life.

I really did come to appreciate so many of the characters because they were flawed, raw and real- right, wrong or indifferent. I sympathized and cried along reading and also squealed and laughed like a fool. I'm not sure if this will ever be updated but thank you so much for having uploaded this much up until now!!! 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread