My Failing Divorce - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Kinda thought the FL would be angry that any trials were conducted at all, considering how life ruining the effects are. Just because she now has proof that the bad guys are bad, the ML gets a pat on the back instead of a slap on the wrist? Seems a bit strange considering how nice the FL has been shown to be.

Contributor
Kinda thought the FL would be angry that any trials were conducted at all, considering how life ruining the effects are. Just because she now has proof that the bad guys are bad, the ML gets a pat on the back instead of a slap on the wrist? Seems a bit strange considering how nice the FL has been shown to be.
Considering how bad the OTL version of the events were, Erin's happy enough that Aiden decided to lower all the doses involved. But more importantly he did everything for HER, which is the only thing that actually matters to Erin.

Dex-chan lover
Beats the boring arc with the aunt and the blue hair girl. I mean to make the ML so paranoid to the point of suspecting the girl of trying to court his wife. Or the repeated to death worse kind of man getting what he deserves with the other gloomy girl. It got tiring. I was about to drop the series if not for this shift in pace. I care about the FL and ML don't care much anyone else, especially some commentary that is repeated to death.

Dex-chan lover
Beats the boring arc with the aunt and the blue hair girl. I mean to make the ML so paranoid to the point of suspecting the girl of trying to court his wife. Or the repeated to death worse kind of man getting what he deserves with the other gloomy girl. It got tiring. I was about to drop the series if not for this shift in pace. I care about the FL and ML don't care much anyone else, especially some commentary that is repeated to death.
People act like woman had no rights or power in the past. And while it may not have been written in legal black ink, it didn't have to be. Blood was the ink it was written in. If the village elders heard you were beating your wife you would be lucky to escape with your life.
H*ll I've read some accounts of the visceral reactions of Bishops up into the last century when they could get away with it. (quite violent to say the least).
Then there is the fifth?? Wife of Henry the VIII (the one he divorced) she got the better of the King in the divorce and while they never loved each other they did become steadfast friends after she outplayed him.

Users who are viewing this thread