My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks - Ch. 72

Hello!

Thanks for reading chapter 72! I really liked this chapter (+ the game arcade date in general) because Ning Yi is absolutely rocking that outfit. I hope you guys liked it too!

I may have also spent way too much time trying to get this as nice as possible lmao, I'm still not used to writing on a digital tablet

As always, please do reach out to me if you'd like to help with the series! I would also like to take this time to temper everybody's expectations on the frequency of chapter uploads - while I solemnly swear to never abandon this series, I can't make any promises as to how frequently we're able to scanlate this. I'll try to stick to minimally one chapter a week, but we'll see.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Girl...her level of dense or at least awareness of MC in this situation hurts me. MC really is struggling with a fake girlfriend who isn't even trying her best to seduce him, just natural airheadness leads to maximum seduction. I feel for him.

Dex-chan lover
Hello!

Thanks for reading chapter 72! I really liked this chapter (+ the game arcade date in general) because Ning Yi is absolutely rocking that outfit. I hope you guys liked it too!

I may have also spent way too much time trying to get this as nice as possible lmao, I'm still not used to writing on a digital tablet

As always, please do reach out to me if you'd like to help with the series! I would also like to take this time to temper everybody's expectations on the frequency of chapter uploads - while I solemnly swear to never abandon this series, I can't make any promises as to how frequently we're able to scanlate this. I'll try to stick to minimally one chapter a week, but we'll see.

Cheers!
We love you!!! We really do. Even if this takes longer to scan late due to work-life balance I am just so glad you are committed to finishing it.

When the bilibili eng app shut down I lost all hope of seeing this translated but I am just glad it is going to continue.

In regards to the missing chapters, I presume those exist some where in aggregator sites right?

We love you!!! We really do. Even if this takes longer to scan late due to work-life balance I am just so glad you are committed to finishing it.

When the bilibili eng app shut down I lost all hope of seeing this translated but I am just glad it is going to continue.

In regards to the missing chapters, I presume those exist some where in aggregator sites right?
Thank you for your support! And yes, you can find it on Bato or other aggregator sites!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread